All your programs in all languages... and without the source code!
With SIAT, discover a new way to translate your programs. SIAT minimizes risks and optimizes the management of your localization projects. You have full control over the linguistic strategy of your programs.
Programming technique combined with linguistic know-howSIAT is a real-time localization tool, independent of the source and target languages and technologies used. The idea is simple:
- SIAT intercepts the user interface texts.
- It analyzes the texts and their context
- It replaces them with the corresponding terms stored in a database.
Translate without modifying the source codeNo changes need to be made to the source code to translate your programs. Even if the expertise has disappeared, you can localize your applications. Result:
- Programs can be localized even if you do not have access to their source code.
- Limited testing is needed.
- The update process is simplified with only one version of the program to be maintained.
A solution without limits...SIAT is an overall, reversible, and upgradeable solution. You can add new languages or new programs at any time. With SIAT you no longer have to juggle with restrictions:
- Languages and character sets (Europe, Asia, Middle East, etc.)
- The types of application concerned (Windows and web)
- The number of databases and software
...and totally transparent to the userThe software runs transparently and automatically when the computer or a session is started. To make it easier to get started, you can
- Combine multiple translation databases
- Translate objects whose content is fixed or variable
- Automatically adapt the size of objects to the size of the translated text
SIAT is available in three versions to meet everyone's needs
- SIAT Engine: the single-workstation version, free for individual use
- SIAT Enterprise: the version for companies, with a server and client workstations allowing translation databases to be shared
- SIAT Studio: the version for developers to allow computer professionals to build and/or modify their own translation databases