Localization as a vehicle for growth
SIAT Enterprise is a simple and quick solution that enables company employees to use their software in their mother tongue without upsetting the existing infrastructure!
Four situations where SIAT would bring immediate added value
- There is no local version of your software: The writer did not include multilingual support and did not anticipate the company's international development. How do you quickly install a version suited to your country?
- Use of the local language is required, but you cannot modify your existing software. You need to minimize costs with a limited number of installed versions, respecting the constraints associated with the central shared systems as well as any productivity imperatives, etc. In this situation, how can you solve the unsolvable?
- Traditional translation or conversion into French is too complex and costly: Your program is very advanced and has become quite complex. How do you identify text throughout the source code that has not been identified?
- The expertise behind your program has disapeared: Your program is mature. It was designed and developed using an old technology, and you maintain it with a reduced team, etc. How do you translate a program when you no longer have access to the source code?
Localization is a tremendous commercial assetWe see this every day... Localizing a program is not just about money or restrictive local legislation. Speaking the right language is also a real competitive asset for establishing yourself in a foreign market and developing new relationships with your employees and your commercial partners, both customers and suppliers. You can be sure to:
- Put your company into compliance with local legislation and integrate it within the economic and social landscape in which you are developing your business.
- Increase the performance of employees, who will work better in their natural language.
- Strengthen your image as a socially responsible company that can speak its customers' language and gain better market penetration.
- Start the process of becoming an international company.