Let us check your translations and software
GlobaWare's linguistic and technical validation services have been designed to streamline the process of checking your translations and localization projects, whether performed by your in-house teams or by your partners. Our tests provide real quality assurance and can be carried out either in the preparation or finalization phases of your products.
Test to provide a better return on investment
The tests we carry out before, during, and after the localization process allow you to obtain a quick ROI through:
- A reduction in lead times through the ability to identify exactly when your software is ready to be localized
- Identification of translation-related problems before localization
- Consistency of technical translations based on a full proofreading of translated texts
Proofreading and translation consistency
Because you may have translations from various different sources, we have perfected the process of proofreading and validating translations. This service is particularly useful if you have several in-house translators working on the same product line. This means that you are guaranteed:
- Your translations will be proofread and checked for both content and format
- Consistency of style between the various contributors involved in your projects
- Correct usage of your glossaries, memories, and instructions
- Compliance of translated data with the source data
Validating your localizations and translations by in-depth testing
Your software and its documentation have both been translated, but how can you be sure that the translation is consistent and that the translation of the technical documentation matches the screen translations? Let us test your software. Our team of engineers will fully validate the use of the software to ensure consistency and functionality.
How can you be sure that your software or website can support localization and, more specifically, the characteristics of the target language? Before making a decision, let us review your products. Our teams of engineers can test your software to give you:
- The assurance that it can support the characteristics of the target languages you have chosen: Chinese, Arabic, etc.
- Recommendations as to whether any changes need to be made in developing your product.