Putting technology to work for your translation projects
To reduce your costs and improve the consistency and quality of our translations, GlobaWare keeps a pulse on technology to find the best tools to fit your needs.
Reusing for greater consistency: terminology & translation memories
Translation memories and terminology management play an important role in our localization process. Using these tools, we can:
- Reduce translation lead times through reuse
- Guarantee the terminological consistency of all documents and successive versions of a given product
- Reduce the cost of localizing future versions of a product
We use the most effective and most widespread technologies available in the translation industry. We also believe that confirming the use of an agreed terminology is essential for delivering quality products that meet your expectations. That is the reason why we integrated "consistent authoring solutions" into our translation process.
Automating for better productivity: computer-aided translation tools
For certain language pairs, we suggest automatic translation in order to understand the gist of a document. We also use computer-aided translation tools to automate repetitive translation tasks, thus accelerating the localization process, reducing costs, and ensuring a good level of consistency.
We have developed a set of tools and internal processes to improve the quality of the services GlobaWare offers. These tools help ensure that we:
- Translate all the components of a product
- Maintain consistency of the translated text throughout the project
- Restore the functionality of a product after it has been translated and integrated